Our federation was established upon the adoption of our constitution to serve the following purposes:
- Promote the general principles of the Republican Party among college students in the State of Connecticut.
- Encourage the organized activism of College Republican chapters within the State of Connecticut.
- Assist in electing Republican candidates at all levels of government
- Assemble and organize all statewide College Republican activities
- Develop political awareness and leadership aptitude among College Republicans throughout Connecticut in an effort to promote future Republican leadership and grassroots activism.